Ten Reasons C.C. Sabathia signed with the New York Yankees
With the recent news that C.C. Sabathia will sign with the New York Yankees for a reported seven years and $160 million dollars (the largest pitching contract in history), we have to ask ourselves why did this happen? Here are the possibilities that we came up with, but feel free to add your own below:
10. $160 Million can buy many Big Macs.
9. He was mesmerized by Derek Jeter and his “intangibles”.
8. Hank Steinbrenner is trying to live up to the legacy of his father.
7. Because packing heat is frowned upon in Milwaukee.
6. Because the Yankees haven’t had a Fat Toad since Hideki Irabu.
4. Actually thought he was joining the next season of The Biggest Loser.
3. He has dreams of becoming the next Carl Pavano.
1. C.C. stands for “Cashing Checks”.