RGIII Fails to Excite Fans
When the Redskins drafted Robert Griffin III they were hoping to excite a moribund fan base, and judging from the crowds at FedEx Field they were successful. Apparently that excitement isn’t universal though, as one ‘Skins couldn’t manage to make it through the Washington win at Tampa on Sunday without a little nap.
A few quick observations about the video.
- There are a lot of empty seats in Tampa.
- It might be time for the gentleman in the Simeon Rice jersey to update the wardrobe.
- We got really worried when they started moving closer to him, having Alabama/LSU flashbacks.
- The Redskins’ fan got the last laugh, as RGIII and the Redskins won 24-22.
- This is apparently a growing trend among Redskins’ fans.
- For the love all that is holy people, turn the camera 90 degrees!